Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS)
The Liberalized Remittance Scheme (LRS) is part of the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) 1999, laying down the guidelines for outward remittance from India. Under LRS, all resident individuals, including minors, are allowed to freely remit up to USD250,000 per financial year (April – March).
How CA on Web Pvt. Ltd. can assist
We CA on Web Pvt. Ltd. are a Chartered Accountant consulting firm providing all kinds of consultancy and compliance services related to the Liberalized Remittance Scheme. Our expert advisors assist clients with all compliances with the Liberalized Remittance Scheme
The services that we offer in relation to Liberalized Remittance Scheme include the following:
- FEMA Compliances related to the Liberalized Remittance Scheme.
- Applying to RBI in relation to approval for the Liberalized Remittance Scheme, if required.
- Submission of documents to AD for release of remittance.
- Drafting of documents for approval from RBI
- Advising various routes for the acquisition of immovable property in or outside India,
- Liasoning with AD Bank and RBI in relation to Limited Remittance Scheme